Move For Hunger recently partnered with Materne North America, manufacturers of GoGo SqueeZ applesauce, to help supply first responders, school districts, and food banks across the country with much needed snacks to fuel their days.
"The mission of GoGo SqueeZ is to make it easier for our customers to be healthier and happier every day, and Move For Hunger has made it possible for us to accomplish this for families in need across the country during this unique and challenging time,” said Alex Schned, Partnerships Director at Materne NA. “We are extremely appreciative of Move For Hunger for their help in delivering joy to our community, whether that be families experiencing food insecurity during the pandemic, children needing nutritious snacks while at home from school, or the heroic doctors, nurses and healthcare workers looking for a treat while working tirelessly day-after-day. Our entire organization is deeply grateful to all the workers at Move For Hunger who have made this partnership possible."
GoGo SqueeZ applesauce is a staple in most family homes, and over the past 4 weeks, we have collectively delivered 300,000+ pouches to nearly 400 individual organizations in 10 states.
- AAA Movers delivered 8 pallets of GoGo Squeez to 8 locations in and around Minnesota's Twin Cities.
- Ace Relocation Systems of Orlando delivered nearly 10,000 lbs. of GoGo SqueeZ yogurt to healthcare workers in their community. They also picked up 5 pallets of GoGo Squeez from Disney's Epcot theme park and delivered it to several locations in Orlando & Tampa.
- Ace Relocation Systems of the Bay Area delivered 14 pallets of GoGo SqueeZ to 7 locations across California.
- Ace Relocation Systems of Los Angeles made deliveries to 13 hospitals, food banks/pantries, and schools in southern California.
- Ace Relocation Systems of San Diego delivered more than 7,000 lbs. of GoGo Squeez to the Salvation Army, Boys and Girls Clubs, San Marcos Unified School District, Escondido Union School District, and the San Diego Food Bank.
- All My Sons Moving & Storage of Roswell delivered 6 pallets of GoGo SqueeZ to locations in the Atlanta area.
- Corrigan Moving Systems of Auburn Hills delivered 6 pallets to various locations in the Detroit metro area.
- Crown Relocations delivered more than 30,000 pouches of assorted GoGo SqueeZ products to Montefiore Medical Group, the Community FoodBank of New Jersey, and The Salvation Army Red Bank Corps.
- Dumbo Moving & Storage made a delivery to Feed the Freelancers.
- Firefighting's Finest Moving & Storage delivered 6 pallets of GoGo SqueeZ - approximately 1,600 lbs. of food - Cook's Children Medical Center, the Gary Patterson Foundation, Presbyterian Night Shelter, Arlington Charities, VNA Texas Meals on Wheels, the Mission Arlington, and the North Texas Food Bank.
- FlatRate Moving made deliveries to 14 hospitals and food pantries in New York City.
- Gentle Giant Moving Company of Somervilledelivered 4 pallets of GoGo SqueeZ to the Chelsea School District and the Boston Centers for Youth & Families.
- Gentle Giant Moving Company of Philadelphia made deliveres to Montco Tech High School Impact Center, Camden Boys & Girls Club, and TOUCH NJ.
- Hilldrup of Atlanta delivered 100 cases of GoGo SqueeZ to Fulton County Schools in Alpharetta, GA.
- Kaster Moving Co. transported 22 cases to the FoodBank of Lower Fairfield County in Stamford, CT.
- Maffucci Moving & Storage, a Bekins Van Lines agent, delivered GoGo SqueeZ pouches to Long Island Cares, the Harry Chapin Food Bank and Humanitarian Center, the Center for Collaborative Assistance, and the South Shore Service Center.
- MiniMoves in Chicago delivered 4,400 lbs. of GoGo SqueeZ to Waukegan Public Schools, Catholic Charities, and the Ronald McDonald House.
- Midwest Moving & Storage delivered 9,560 lbs. of product the Boys & Girls Club of Chicago, Agudath of Israel, and Bright Stat Church.
- Ridgewood Moving Services, a Bekins Van Lines agent, made deliveries to the Sloatsburg Pantry, Suffern Middle School, Valley Hospital, and White Plains Youth Bureau.
- Steinway Moving & Storage delivered 360 cases of GoGo SqueeZ to 9 hospitals in New York City.
- Ward North American delivered 24,440 lbs. of product to a number of social service organizations in Austin, Garland, Houston, and San Antonio, TX.
- White Glove Moving & Storage delivered 25 cases of GoGo SqueeZ to Gay Men's Health Crisis.
Move For Hunger is helping food banks all across the country during these unprecedented times. Food banks need trucks to deliver supplies to their warehouses and distribution centers. With a fleet of trucks, experienced drivers, and crews capable of doing the heavy lifting, our network can provide reliable transportation assistance and free up resources for the food banks to use elsewhere. Since March, our network has delivered more than 950,000 lbs. of food and provided nearly 800,000 meals to children, families, seniors, and vulnerable communities nationwide.
Thank you so much to GoGo SqueeZ for this extremely generous donation. We hope we can continue to find ways to work together to support first responders and people who are facing hunger during this crisis.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has left a massive economic impact and has drastically increased the need for emergency food assistance nationwide. Move For Hunger is actively searching for ways to meet the demand, but we're going to need your help.