Content Marketing Internship
Move For Hunger, a national hunger-relief 501(c)3 organization, seeks a dynamic, self-starter interested in learning about content marketing which will include social media, blog writing, and email marketing. This internship is an excellent opportunity to learn a wide range of skills in a professional, non-profit setting, while working for an exciting, young, award-winning hunger-relief organization.
- 2-3 days/week
- Minimum 15 hrs/week
- This a remote position
Duties and responsibilities:
This position will work directly with the Director of Marketing. Duties and responsibilities will vary from day to day, however, possibilities include the following:
- Assist in developing our social media strategies while also planning and executing our social media calendar
- Routinely report on analytics from social media, Google Analytics, and our email marketing platform.
- Maintain knowledge of current events and trends within hunger relief and food waste fields
- Write blogs article on a variety of topics including recent events, advocacy campaigns, monthly awards, and more.
- Assist in planning, writing copy, and scheduling our email marketing campaigns while also helping develop our email marketing strategy and automations.
- Help brainstorm new ideas of how to engage our audience through content marketing, on-site events, online fundraisers, etc.
- Work cross functionally with other teams to assist in their initiatives.
- College or graduate level students, recent graduates, or professionals looking to change careers
- Preferred Majors: Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Digital Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English, Non-Profit Management, Business Administration
- MS Office Proficiency
- Social Media Proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outgoing personality with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn and grow
- Interest in making a difference in the community
This is an unpaid/volunteer internship